MORE

Monday, February 29, 2016

HILLARY; DON'T WORRY - TRUST ME - PROMISE

Something smells fishy in Denmark; err ---- I mean Hillary's campaign.

If there's nothing to worry about, I promise, then why not just release the transcripts?

What is all the "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" about?

One thing for sure, Hillary does not want to make public what she said behind closed doors  that made her a cool $675,000.00

So, here's what I propose. How about someone in the audience that attended one of these very expensive speeches come out with their version of what was said? Maybe just the highlights? Or maybe selling it to the tabloids?

These are not highly classified government documents that need to be censured and redacted. Or are they?

Could this be a "Romney Moment" for Hillary?

Clinton Promises 'Absolutely, Absolutely' Nothing to Worry About in Wall Street Speeches | Common Dreams | Breaking News & Views for the Progressive Community

No comments:

Post a Comment